For more information please contact Dawn Dukes (Network Administrator).
Membership of the PACE network is open to anyone with an interest in plugging & abandonment. This can include: operators, contractors, suppliers, research & technology development (RTD) & academic organisations, consultants and independent technology experts. Such a wide membership provides value for members through interaction between the different parties, and will provoke wide-ranging discussion on issues.
Membership of the PACE network is intended to provide the following benefits:
- Being part of a comprehensive global network of operators, contractors and suppliers, together providing a pan-industry focus for plugging & abandonment in the upstream oil and gas industry
- Attendance for a minimum of three representatives at facilitated technical workshops
- Access to shared knowledge resources and all presentations/minutes from workshop meetings through a dedicated website (with secure members’ only area)
- Knowledge sharing of lessons learnt between members
- Identification, prioritisation and dissemination of technology needs and gaps
- Access to proposals for innovative solutions at workshops etc.
- Is complementary to, and adds value to other initiatives in this sector
- Low cost to members
- The opportunity to contribute to, and gain from, the identification of the leading technological challenges concerning plugging & abandonment
- Access to a single administrative focal point provided by the PACE secretariat at OTM
Members who joined the PACE network prior to 1 September 2016 are recognised as founding members and are consulted during the planning of PACE meetings.
Founding members benefit from:
- Company name and logo on the PACE launch meeting agenda, programme and all advertising for the PACE Network in 2016
- Recognised globally as committed to increasing collaboration in plugging & abandonment through advertising on the PACE website, including link to your company
- Speaker consideration for the PACE launch meeting through representation on the event steering committee
- Preferential agenda slots
- Poster display outside of main conference room throughout the PACE launch meeting